Some time ago, I had written the item number for my helmet with the cost next to it on the same piece of paper taped to my vision board that had the picture of my bike on it.
On April 26th, I went to the Harley store and paid for my helmet. When I was done, I had some time left in my lunch hour, so I went around to see what was new in the used-bike section. Joe, my fabulous sales guy who had been so patient with me but just had to sell the bike I had fallen in love with, came running up to me. "I found your bike, exactly the same as the other one - with only 300 miles on it. It's in the storage unit."
We ran the credit app through EagleMark, I did all the signing, and he went to get the bike and drove it to my warehouse.
Ta da! I'm a Harley owner.
This is testimony to how vision boards work, and faith, and karma:
I chose not to be angry at Joe for selling what I thought was my bike. I never gave up my vision. Everyday I expresse joy and grateitude, fully believing that that bike was going to be mine . Because I had written the helmet vision OVER the picture of the bike - as soon as I BOUGHT the helmet, the bike came to me. Ta Da!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment