There are now 2790 miles on my motorcycle, we added 2490+/- miles since May. That's a trip to New Braunfels, (Jon) and a trip to Austin (Jon) a Memorial "Do You See Me Now" Run, (both of us) a Toys-for-Tots Run,(both of us) a loop around Corpus Christi Bay (ME- whoohoo) and my 11!! other little jaunts and practices: 4 rides to work & back, a ride to a Harley store party, a ride to Dewey's, and 3 trips across town to the in-laws' house.
Maybe it's time to stop counting?
Please note: there were no accidents in those miles (thank you God) and only one ding (it'll buff out. Heehee.) on the pipe. I tipped over at a stop the first three times out on the street... I learned how to prevent that and have not done it since.
I am so happy and grateful for this wonderful gift.
Vaarroooom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment